Most Effective Way to Get Sexy and Luscious Lips
A good care and protection is the best way to get luscious lips quickly. These tips and home remedies will make your lips sexy and appealing naturally.
Do you want to learn some tricks to keep the lip skin soft and beautiful? The lips are an important focus of our facial beauty. With the arrival of cold or hot weather, it is not common to suffer from chapped lips which are not nice and can be uncomfortable. The harsh weather can cause breakage of lip skin and make it look unattractive and is something we cannot solve alone with lipstick. But do not despair; pay attention and do not miss these tricks to get luscious lips.
Clean your lip skin
One of the best tricks to get sexy lips is to exfoliate once in a while. As we perform natural exfoliation treatments of facial skin regularly to remove dead cells, you must also exfoliate lips. The surface skin of the lips needs to be exfoliated from time to time to make it smooth and beautiful. The easiest is to exfoliate your lips using a wet toothbrush (no toothpaste) and gently rub lips. This will help remove dead skin and leave you soft and luscious lips. You also have an option to buy some lip exfoliant. A natural recipe is to mix a little sugar and a honey to form a paste, add it over your toothbrush and then gently move the toothbrush to remove dead skin.
Try to always apply lip balms and protectors. Make it a habit as it is best to use a lip balm daily for prevention against dryness. Using a moisturizing cream or lip balm gives you moisturized and soft lips. Remember to hydrate before bedtime. As before bedtime apply moisturizer to your face and body as well as lip balms on the lips. Thus, you ensure constant hydration which helps prevent the effect of cold and dry lips. Simply moisturizing lips at frequent intervals will double the speed to make lips sexy and luscious.
The skin of the lips is one of the areas that need more sun protection effect. It is a very sensitive area and it is important to take care for its sensuous and silky look. Whenever you are outdoors, use a lip moisturizer possessing UV protection filter. There are many options with protection from traditional lip glosses to moisturizing and nourishing butter classic lip balm. To prevent dry lips with temperature changes, it is best to use lip balm with sunscreen in summer and in cold uses a moisturizing balm with cocoa butter, shea butter or avocado.
Home remedies for luscious lips
The skin of the lips is delicate and exposed to external changes, so taking care is very important. Here are some natural remedies which will keep the lips healthier and attractive.
- Coconut oil:
The wonderful coconut oil, among its many properties has the power to hydrate lips. That’s right, apply with fingers a little coconut oil on your sonce a week and enjoy constant softness on your lips.
- Olive oil:
Its oiliness and high quality vitamins are gentle to the skin. Apply this oil to the lips at night and wash in the morning. It is ideal for lips because it provides softness, moisture and shine.
- Almond oil:
Like the previous oils, almond oil is counted as one of the most recommended for its nutrients and characteristics. It is a part of many beauty products and cosmetics. Apply this oil on the lips when dry and clean with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. Repeat several times a week, always at night.
In just a few minutes make your lips like new by removing the cover of dead cells. The ideal way to use is to combine it with honey. Take two tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of honey and mix well. Apply on the lips, with light massage and let stand a few minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Aloe vera:
It is a great ally of the skin and also benefits to get luscious lips. With antibacterial and moisturizing properties, it is helpful to prevent dryness and chapping. In this case, you only need to take a piece of aloe, tear the leave, remove the gel and apply to the lips. Let it absorb and penetrate the skin for 30 minutes and then wash.
Tips to get luscious lips
- A bad habit that often many people have is lip licking and biting. We do unconsciously more often than we realize, but this causes the lips dry quickly. Regular lip licking is a major reason for the cracks in the lip skin. To eliminate this bad habit, it is best to replace it with a healthier habit, for example when you find yourself licking, apply balm immediately and this will avoid dry and ugly lips.
- You know that cigarettes are terrible for health, but are also bad for your lips. Smoking causes wrinkles around the lips with the passage of time. And while it is a hard habit to quit, but you have many health and your beauty benefits by not smoking. If you want to get sexy lips then leave cigarettes.
- As we age, our lips and the skin around starts looking dull. One way to prevent wrinkles and prevent damage is to apply anti-aging cream around the lips. No need to spend money on a special anti-aging cream, you can apply the same that you use in the eye area. Applying a little cream before going to bed can help us prevent these hideous wrinkles. This simple trick can maintain luscious and sexy lips even when you grow older.
- Choosing the right lip color based on your dress as well as the occasion is important. Attractive lip colors can make your lips look soft and bulky and thus help you get sexy lips. For fuller and luscious lips, it is best that you select a lighter shade with some shine. Strong lip colors are super fashionable and really help you get luscious lips. Try different colors and you will come to know what suits you the best.
- Before applying lipstick, it is best that you line the border of the lips. This provides a frame and applying lipstic becomes easier. If you want to improve the shape of your lips you must outline them and then use a cream concealer around to get the right symmetrical shape. This will also help prevent lipstick smearing. Then apply the lipstick of your choice. If you want to add some volume, apply a little gloss to the center and this will make lips luscious and sexy.
Attractive lip colors and proper lip makeup can help you get luscious lips, but before that you need to keep lips clean and moisturized. Use these tricks to make lips sexy and attractive and also remember to stay away from all the lip injuring habits.