The Best Way How to Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally
Check our best ways How to Get Rid Of Dark Lips fast permanently. Follow the tips and home remedies like lemon to naturally make lips fair in a week.
The skin of the lips is one of the most delicate and exposed to external changes, so keeping it moisturized and protected is essential. Heat, cold, sudden temperature changes and even lack of water can cause the lip skin from drying out, so it is necessary to keep them hydrated to prevent it from chapping and dark tone. For various reasons, not only for what they are exposed to the weather, but also because they do not have sebaceous glands that act if necessary and does not have a mechanism that prevents moisture loss. In addition, and especially they are more vulnerable to UV rays for being an area with less melanin.
Here are three basic tips How to Get Rid Of Dark Lips and make them attractive.
Use lip balms regularly
This is the most common measure that many women use to take care for and protect the skin and it is also the most effective options to prevent dark lips. Using a lip balm frequently makes lip skin soft, healthy and full. It is advisable to apply a considerable amount of lip balms daily to protect them from cold, heat and radical temperature changes. The sun can damage the skin, so it is essential to use sunscreen lip balm on lips, if you aren’t allergic to it. The U.V. rays is the biggest reason for dark and dry lips, hence protection is very important.
Exfoliation of lips
Our lips needs to be exfoliated to eliminate unwanted dead skin and promote greater cell renewal so they look soft and silky. Beauty stores nowadays have lips scrubs which can be used for gentle exfoliation and thus the way How to Get Rid Of Dark Lips fast. If lip scrub is not available in your area then use your facial scrub. A very simple way to exfoliate lips with products present at home is with a teaspoon of sugar and a little honey. Apply this mixture on the skin and make small circular movements with the tip of our fingers and controlling the pressure so that we never scratch and damage lips. If you have chapped lips with traces of accumulated dead skin, apply a baby cream for 10 to 15 minutes to soften the skin and to remove the remains of skin with a gentle rub of fingers over your lips.
Natural remedies for dark lips
Here are the home remedies to take note and implement for whitening lips and giving it a pink tone.
- Olive oil: Its oiliness and high quality antioxidants are gentle to the skin of lips. Put some of the olive oil on your lips and massage for a minute and then it is best to keep it working for 20 minutes. Now, take a tissue and properly wipe the oils. In this case of the lips, it is ideal because it provides softness and at the same time loosens the dirt and dark skin cells which are removed with a tissue.
- Almond oil: This oil like the previous one is counted as one of the most recommended for its nutrients and characteristics and can be used the same way as we used olive oil. Coconut oil can also be used for this purpose.
- Lemon: You can lighten your dark lips with a natural product called lemon. This product contains all the necessary ingredient required for whitening the skin. Mix lemon juice with honey and massage your lips with it for a few minutes. Lemon is very acidic and hence you should not apply it directly over lips. If you only have lemon, then first add few drops of water to lime juice and then use it how to get rid of dark lips naturally.
- Sugar: And to exfoliate, sugar is an excellent remedy. In just a few minutes let your lips will be like new, by the removal to remove dead cells and dark impurity coat over it. The idea is to combine it with honey, take two tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of honey and mix well. Apply on the lips, lightly rub with fingers or use toothbrush for two minutes and then let stand a few minutes more. Rinse with warm water.
- Honey: You can prepare a lip balm at home with five drops almond or coconut oil and a tablespoon of honey. Place this moisturizing lip balm and rub it over lips for a minute. Now let it dry and then remove with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. Repeat several times a week, always at night. This is a very nice remedy to get rid of dark lips and make them soft.
- Aloe vera:
It is a great ally of the skin and also the lips. With antibacterial and moisturizing properties, it is helpful for lips to prevent dryness and chapping. In this case, you only need to take a piece of aloe leaf, tear it lengthwise, remove the gel inside and rub through the lips. Do not rinse until it dries, just let it absorb and penetrate the skin.
- Rose petals: You can take a few red or pink rose petals and make a paste. Mix this paste with milk cream and completely cover your lips with it. This is a very nice natural skin lightener which can also be used as a face pack.
Tips to get rid of dark lips
Looking to find the best ways for making lips beautiful and soft, I found some interesting beauty tips which will help you have much more attractive lips. Let’s try now!
- Hydration is essential to maintain health of our lips. Drink plenty of water and apply a good moisturizing balm to maintain soft and supple lips.
- It is very important to avoid moistening lips with saliva because instead of hydrate, enzymes of saliva provide the drying effect.
- We all know how damaging it can be the snuff for our body, but maybe there is a fact that you do not know. Heavy smoking darkens the natural lip color and increases the fine lines and cracks.
- Never bite your lips to remove the skins. That’s what most of them do and of course does it not work.
- Increase your consumption of fruits, such as apples, oranges, watermelons, and green leafy vegetables to get all the nutrients your body needs. Remember that external beauty depends a lot on our health.
- If you want to prevent your lips from darkening further, it is best that you closely check the quality of your lip products. High chemical products can damage skin and turn their tone dark.
Now that we have these tips how to get rid of dark lips to have fair lips, let’s put it into practice.