Lazy Girls Ways on How to Get Bigger Lips
How to Get Bigger Lips – Want a fuller, more voluptuous pout the? Although there is no way to permanently increase the size of the lips, there are a variety of both long-term methods to improve the fullness of the lips, the shape and volume and short term. Read this article to explore the different options.
How to get bigger lips
- Lip Care
Exfoliate lips. Removing dead skin cells not only improves the overall appearance of the lips, making them appear smoother and pink, but also stimulate the flow of blood to the area, creating a temporary swelling. Try gently brushing her lips with a toothbrush to remove dead skin.
- Always moisturize the lips after exfoliating with unscented lip balm or Vaseline to restore softness.
- You can also exfoliate your lips with a damp cloth or rubbing granulated sugar on the lips.
Use the makeup. Wearing a red spectacular red or pink lips instantly make them look fuller and larger lips. Increase this effect using lipstick and lip liner together. Make sure the liner and lipstick are one or two shades of the other and the colors blend perfectly together to avoid creating a border around unflattering lips.
- To create the illusion of larger lips, apply lip liner just outside your natural lip of the border. Be sure to combine with a lipstick and mix thoroughly coated.
- Apply lipstick or gloss, then follow with a lip pencil. This reduces the intensity of the shirt a bit and create a more natural look.
- Stay away from brown tones when choosing a lip pencil. Stick with pink or red shades that are just a darker shade of natural lips.
Invest in a lip plumping gloss. Also called “lip venom,” these products increase the flow of blood on her lips slightly irritating the skin. The result is a thin temporary swelling and redness of the lips, making them appear fuller and plump. The swelling is caused by irritants in the brilliant, which may include cinnamon, ginger, mint, wintergreen and / or Capsicum. You may experience an unpleasant tingling or burning after the initial application.
These products are designed to create fuller lips temporary, lasting between 2-6 hours. Prolonged use will not cause fuller lips in the long term. And “generally advised not to use any product that causes irritation of the skin. Save these types of products for special occasions like weddings and parties.
Plumping glosses can be used alone or as a primer for normal red lips, lipgloss or lip liner.
Exercise the lips. Have you seen how great flutists and flute lips? This is because they use the muscles in their lips a lot of time to make his whistle for their instrument. The muscles become larger, which increases the size of the lips. Exercise your lips can increase lip size in about four weeks. You must repeat the following years; make it part of their daily routine, and you should soon see the results.
- Whistle about three or four minutes a few times during the day. It uses many muscles of the lips, causing them to accumulate.
- Pouting lips. Move side to side for five seconds each time. Repeat 10 times, daily. You will soon build muscles of your lips, making them larger.
- Press your lips. Move side to side for 5 seconds on each side. Repeat 10 times, daily.
Consider continuing lip injections. This procedure on How to Get Bigger Lips involves the administration of dermal filler on the lips to enhance the fullness and shape. Results last between six months and one year, and there are a variety of fillers available. Popular Dermal fillers include:
- Hyaluronic acid. This is considered the safest type of injection lip, as it is composed of a substance that is already present in the body.
- Collagen. It was once the most common type of filler used, but it is less popular today because of the potential negative effects.
- Fat grafting. This process involves the transfer of fat from one body part to the lips by liposuction. It requires a longer time than other methods of healing, because it is the most invasive.
Do your research. Before undergoing any cosmetic procedure, it is important to meet several different doctors and consider different treatment options. Every doctor has their own preferred treatment, so it is important to do a thorough research, talking to several different doctors.